FCC Family Ministry
Two combined influences make a greater impact than just two influences!
This is why we are partnering with parents, so the next generation will know Jesus and their part in God's grand story.
No one has more potential to influence your child than you.
Every Sunday morning our staff and volunteers create amazing environments and coach kids to help them grow up God’s way. But … church is the secondary source! God has placed parents in the high valued role of primary faith leaders of their kids. For many reasons when we say what happens at home is more important than what happens at church… we mean it! And we would love to partner with you and equip you in your role.
So where to start? The difference can begin with one small step at a time. Choose one thing each month that you will commit to as a parent to make an investment into your child’s life as you draw them closer to a relationship with Jesus.
And we believe that what happens at home is more important than what happens at church!
Yes, you read that right.
Let’s face it, at best, your kids might spend 40 hours a year at church.
Parents have about 3,000 hours a year to spend with their kids!
But … parents are busy. We’re not asking parents to add more to their to-do lists and
fill up every waking hour. But we are asking parents to be intentional with a few family values:
- Family Value #1: Widen the Circle - Pursue strategic relationships for your kids.
- Family Value #2: Imagine the End - Focus your priorities on what matters most.
- Family Value #3: Fight for the Heart - Communicate in a style that gives the relationship value.
- Family Value #4: Create a Rhythm - Increase the quantity of quality time you spend together.
- Family Value #5: Make It Personal - Put yourself first when it comes to personal growth.