Parents, no one has more potential to influence your child than you.
Every Sunday morning our staff and volunteers create amazing environments and coach kids to help them grow up God’s way. But… church is the secondary source. God has placed parents in the high valued role of primary faith leaders of their kids. For many reasons when we say what happens at home is more important than what happens at church… we mean it! We would love to partner with you and equip you in your role.
So, where should you start? The difference can begin with one small step at a time. Choose one thing each month that you will commit to as a parent to make an investment into your child’s life as you draw them closer to a relationship with Jesus.
We believe that what happens at home is more important than what happens at church. Yes, you read that right. Let’s face it, at best, your kids might spend 40 hours a year at church. Parents have about 3,000 hours a year to spend with their kids! But… parents are busy. We’re not asking parents to add more to their to-do lists and fill up every waking hour. But we are asking parents to be intentional with a few family values:
- Widen the Circle - Pursue strategic relationships for your kids.
- Imagine the End - Focus your priorities on what matters most.
- Fight for the Heart - Communicate in a style that gives the relationship value.
- Create a Rhythm - Increase the quantity of quality time you spend together.
- Make It Personal - Put yourself first when it comes to personal growth.