2018-2019 Budget Affirmation
The 2018-19 Annual Budget has been prayerfully prepared by the Ministry Leaders and unanimously approved by the Elders. As a member of FCC Napa the Elders ask you to join them in affirming the budget and partnering together to fulfill the mission of the church.
In my affirmation I will:
- Protect the unity of the church by following the leadership to act with love to all people
- Take an active role in the life of the church by praying, welcoming, and inviting others to join the church
- Take responsibility for my spiritual growth by regularly reading the Bible and intentional involvement in group life
- Take an active role in serving by discovering my spiritual gifts and maintaining a servant heart
- Support the witness of the church through regular worship and living generously with my time and resources
Please refer to the bottom of this page for voting qualifications as taken from our bylaws.
Membership: This church consists of baptized believers in Christ. Baptism is understood as the immersion of the believer in water, upon the confession of faith. The Church receives the Scripture as its authority in matters of faith and practice for the Christian life. (Bylaw Part IV, Article D, Section 1)
Admission/Readmission of Membership: Persons may be received into membership by profession of faith and baptism or by transferring from another congregation, having expressed faith in Christ and having been baptized by immersion. Admission and readmission require participation and completion of a current membership class. (Bylaw Part IV, Article D, Section 2)
Those qualified to vote will be active members who are 16 years old and above. (Bylaw Part IV, Article E, Section 5)